Job Advert- Assistant Administrator- The King’s School, Witney
|Post:||Assistant Administrator – Two full days per week (0.4): Monday & Thursday|
|Salary:||£8.48-£8.97 per hour, term time only|
|Advertised:||Fri 17th November 2017|
|Closing Date:||Mon 4th December 2017|
|Start date:||To be agreed|
|Interview dates:||After Wed 6th December 2017|
We are looking for an assistant administrator who will be able to work with our existing office staff over two days. Initially this is a temporary position to the end of the academic year. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and experience of using spreadsheets and databases. They will be able to take on responsibilities regarding the needs of the site and various users. More specifically we would expect the information administrator to:
- Work 8.25-3.25 on Mondays and Thursdays
- Assist the senior administration staff with the communications for all site related issues. This may include additional paid work in liaising with church members, user groups and keyholders which may occasionally be outside of these hours and during school holidays
- Administrate booking and billing of site users
- Complete entries and database administration
- Support office tasks such as acting as receptionist, filing, taking calls and messages
- Work supportively and collegiately as a member of the administration team
Visiting the school before or immediately after applying is strongly recommended prior to interview. We are willing to discuss flexible arrangements and the ways the role could develop in future.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS checks.
If you have a disability and require any reasonable adjustments that will enable you to apply for this position, then please let us know.