Below are some of the school policies for The King’s School. Obviously if you would like to have more information or discuss these further, please contact Mr Steve Beegoo, the Principal, via the office.
For the school year 2018/2019 there were no formal complaints received.
- TKS Admissions policy 2018
- TKS Allegation Management Policy
- TKS Anti-Bullying Policy 2018
- TKS Behaviour, Anti-Bullying, Discipline and Exclusion Policy 2017
- TKS Behaviour, Discipline and Exclusion Policy 2017
- TKS Complaints Policy
- TKS Health and Safety Policy March 2020
- TKS Safeguarding Policy
- TKS School Community Behaviour Policy
- TKS Vision Mission and Virtues
Policies specific to Stepping Stones (Early Years) Foundation Unit: